Friday, February 4, 2011

The Day Without Computer | Calligraphy


Few months back I was not enjoying what i was doing. Being a Designer by heart I was not able to Justify my creative skills and got stuck in managing the clients, corporate meetings & presentations. The frustration was rising, i was getting suffocated locked with my daily routine. One day i decided with my roomie - friend Ravinder to do some creative activity. Calligraphy was one which i used to enjoy during my LS Raheja Days (my undergrad days). On 19th June soon after the office I and Ravinder went to Khadia and got some Papers and Inks. We had no Calligraphy tools. So we invited one of our friend and colleague Anup who had some Calligraphy tools. After 12 years I was in the mood to do get back to my basics. On 20th June soon after the breakfast we three started the session. It was fun playing with Paper and colors. An awesome day without computers :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loved the fourth one from top....nice stroke and texture!